- Our Royal Berkey is available with your choice of 2 or 4 9 in. Ceramic Elements OR Black Berkey Elements. The differences between these elements are marginal but we prefer the Ceramic elements for their historically longer, service-free life.
- Royals can filter water at a rate of up to 4 gallons per hour using 2 Elements, and 8 gallons per hour using 4 elements. Granted, you'd have to keep the top chamber topped off in order to achieve such fast rates but it can be done.
- The bottom chamber of our Royals Berkeys hold up to 3.25 gallons of ready-for-use water. If you consume more than that amount per day, you may want to consider 4 filtering elements rather than 2 or a larger system.
- Our Royal Berkey is made of polished stainless steel (304), and is 23 inches tall and 9.5 inches wide. Packed up and ready for travel, it is 15 inches tall.
- All Royal Berkeys include FREE shipping within the Continental U.S. via UPS Ground - SIGNATURE REQUIRED (please let us know if the required signature is unacceptable).
Independent Reviews of our Royal Berkey
Tammy's Recipes: A family was fed up with their horrible, smelly city water. Like so many others, they lugged around jugs to and from the grocery store so they could at least drink decent water. Then, one day they learned from a friend about the wonder-working Berkey water filter. After doing their homework on the whole filtering water at home topic, they purchased our Royal Berkey, and have been telling others about it ever since.
Stacy Makes Cents: One of our Royal Berkeys becomes a welcomed addition to a household. Learn the reasons why, after doing some research, they chose a Berkey (ie. no electricity or water pressure required). Oh, and they love the fact that the elements last for years and only need cleaning every few months.
Blessed in Homemaking: Alix says her water was gross because it tasted bad and smelled too much like chlorine. Lucky for her, she doesn't have to put up with that "gross" water anymore (nor with the chlorine). Here is a quick read about how Alix's water woes ended when a Royal Berkey came into her life.
More Than Mommy: For years, Renae's family dealt with their tap water problem by buying bottled water or using a pitcher filter. After a while, they realized how expensive and disappointently ineffective these solutions were so looked for yet another answer. Let Renae tell you how the Royal Berkey was everything they had ever hoped for and cost less per gallon than anything else available today.
Berkey Systems Capacity Comparison
Holds Flow per Hour Go Berkey 1 quart 1 Element = 1 gal Travel Berkey 1.5 gal 2 Elements = 2.75 gal Big Berkey 2.25 gal 2 Elements = 3.5 gal / 4 Elements = 7 gal Berkey Light 2.75 gal 2 Elements = 4 gal / 4 Elements = 8 gal Royal Berkey 3.25 gal 2 Elements = 4 gal / 4 Elements = 8 gal Imperial Berkey 4.5 gal 2 Elements = 5.5 gal / 6 Elements = 16.5 gal Crown Berkey 6 gal 2 Elements = 6.5 gal / 8 Elements = 26 gal
It is important to drink plenty of water to keep our body hydrated. The only problem is that when the water that you drink is unfiltered, you run the risk of pollutants entering your body and eventually impacting your kidneys and liver. Though you can opt for bottled water, some brands are nothing but regular tap water, placed in a bottle and covered with a label.
There are a lot of contaminants found in regular drinking water. This includes parasites, bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. It can also include harmful metals such as liquid that can eventually cause death. Though municipalities treat water in order to remove these pathogens, studies show that treated water has a very high amount of chlorine and fluoride. Of course, this too, can pose danger to one’s health.
Worse, the list of chemicals recently found in treated water has drastically increased. This includes pesticide, nitrates, herbicides, VOCs, radon222, trihalomethanes and other organic solvents. There are even more in the list as more water samples are being studied. The good thing with our product name Big Berkey is that it has the ability to remove all these pollutants. It is also a portable device that does not make use of electricity or water pressure. It can also last for a long time. The Royal Berkeys that we offer provides the kind of filtering that you can never find in any other sources. Even water coming from swimming pool, lake and pond can be filtered using this filtering device.
We have been in the business for over 14 years now and we have provided satisfaction to so many customers. If interested to know more about our product, just give us a call or email. We will then discuss to you some important details. You can also take a look at our FAQ page for more of the responses to questions related to our world-class product.
- Additional Information
c2c_manufacturer Berkey Price $283.00 Nutrition Facts No Suggested Use No Other Ingredients No Contains NO No Notice No